In the unlikely event a problem arises with your Thumpstar, then below is the warranty information. Thumpstar has been around since 2003 and overall has a 1%(1/100) failure rate on engines and 4%(4/100) on the rest of the motorcycle, which are really good statistics. The good thing about the electric balance bike models is they are really basic and easily fixed.
Register your warranty as soon as you purchase the motorcycle at www.thumpstar.com.au
Thumpstar warranties the product to be free from material and manufacturing defects from date of purchase as described below.
Thumpstar offer the following parts only warranty.
Frame - 3 years
Electrical system components, including battery and charger - 90 days.
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is not used in accordance with the owners manual, such as:- Damage in an accident, crash or loss of control incident.
- Used in a manner other than for recreation
- Poorly or incorrectly maintained.
- Used in a manner in which this product was not specifically designed.
- Failure to follow owners manual instructions or warnings.
- Electronics or battery exposed to water.
- Modified in any way.
- Damaged by unauthorised service or parts.
- Used for commercial purposes.