STACYC Manufacturer Warranty
STACYC STABILITY CYCLE LIMITED WARRANTY
STACYC warranties this product to be free from material and manufacturing defects from date of purchase as described below.
- Frame and Fork – Five years.
- Non-electrical systems components – One year.
- Electric system components, including battery and charger – 90 days.
- Normal wear and tear items – 30 days. (sprockets, chain, grips, bar plugs, saddle, footrest, brake cable/housing, brake lining, paint/decals, tires, inner tubes)
This Limited Warranty will be void if the product is not used in accordance with the owner’s manual or:
- damaged in an accident, crash or loss of control incident;
- used in a manner other than for recreation;
- poorly or incorrectly maintained;
- used in a manner in which this product was not specifically designed;
- failure to follow owner’s manual instructions or warnings;
- electronics or battery exposed to water;
- modified in any way;
- damage by unauthorized service or parts;
- used for commercial purposes
This Limited Warranty does not cover any damage, failure or loss caused by improper assembly maintenance, or storage. STACYC is not liable for incidental or consequential loss or damage due directly or indirectly to the use or misuse of this product. This Limited Warranty is valid only for the original purchaser and is non-transferable. Warranty claims must be accompanied with original proof of purchase. If proof of purchase is not provided, warranty period begins from original date of manufacture. STACYC does not offer an extended warranty.